Friday, June 24, 2005

The Cambodian Midgets Needed This Guy!

Hat tip to Steve Skojec for this one.

Kenyan, 73, kills leopard with bare hands



Here's the quote of the day from this one:

The leopard sank its teeth into the farmer’s wrist and mauled him with its claws. “A voice, which must have come from God, whispered to me to drop the panga (machete) and thrust my hand in its wide-open mouth. I obeyed,” M’Mburugu said.


So he ripped out the leopard's tongue. With his bare hands.

I believe it. How many of us whine, "God didn't answer my prayers! I really wanted that job!" or something. Well you see, that's why. Some days God is busy helping old men kill man-eating cats.

So just settle down and get in line with your petty BS. You're not getting jumped by leopards while trying to farm a few potatoes and beans.